The eInstrument-PC is a ultimate performance, embedded Windows/Linux PC. This user-customizable, turnkey embedded instrument supports a wide assortment of low-power and ultimate-performance XMC modules.
• Autonomous operation, running standard 32 or 64-bit Linux or Windows
• Concurrent processing and communication via PCI Express-over-cable or Gb Ethernet.
• Continuous data streaming up to 200MB/s via 10m cabled-PCIe LAN, 1Gb/s via Ethernet WAN or 400 MB/s to dual SSD disks
• Two SATA + two eSATA ports, 6 USB, VGA, cabled PCIe port, dual XMC sites (x8 and x4 lane)
Single-Supply, 9-18V DC-Only Operation
• Perfect for automotive or aircraft data loggers or waveform generators
The rugged eInstrument-PC enclosure houses the SBC-ComEx embedded PC and is compatible with the eInstrument DAQ Node (cabled PCI-Express XMC module carrier). For low power applications, this unit may be equipped with a 6W Atom processor.