The ePC-Duo is a user-customizable, turnkey embedded instrument that includes a full Windows/Linux PC and supports a wide assortment of ultimate-performance XMC modules. With its modular IO, scalable performance, and easy to use PC architecture, the ePC-Duo reduces time-to- market while providing the performance you need.
Embedded Computer with Two XMC IO Sites & Integrated Timing Support
- Combines an industry-standard COM Express CPU module with dual FMC IO modules in a compact, stand alone design
- Small form factor: 3.3” H x 7.7” W x 9.8” D
- Stand-alone operation: able to operate diskless and headless
- Windows, Linux and RTOS support
- Dual PCI Express XMC IO module sites. Add anything from RF receivers to industrial control modules.
- PCI Express IO sites (VITA 42.3) deliver >3400MB/s to CPU memory**
- Integrated timing and triggering support for IO includes optional GPS, IEEE-1588 or IRIG -disciplined clock
- Supports Innovative X3, X5, and X6 I/O module features for private data channels, triggering and timing features
- USB3, 10 Gb Ethernet, SATA3 x4, DisplayPort, HD audio
- System expansion supported with dual 10 GbE ethernet links
- Up to 4 SSD (2.5 in)
- IEEE 1588 network timing, GPS option
- FPGA for custom I/O and interfaces
- AC or DC operation
** Data rate dependent on the COM Express module capabilities
- Embedded Instrumentation
- Remote, Autonomous IO
- Mobile Instrumentation
- Distributed Data Acquisition
- Download Datasheet PDF
Distributed Data Acquisition – Put the ePC-Duo at the data source and reduce system errors and complexity. Optional GPS-synchronized timing, triggering and sample control is available for remote IO. Limitless expansion via multiple nodes. Up to 4 HDD for data logging.
Uniquely customizable – Dual XMC sites for I/O, user- programmable FPGA for IO interfaces, triggering and timing control, USB ports.
Remote or Local Operation – Continuous data streaming up to 2000MB/s (quad local SSDs or dual 10 GbE LAN). Optional, stand-alone, autonomous operation with GPS or network -synchronized sampling.
Rugged – SSD boot drive support in a compact, rugged 250x195mm footprint that is ready for embedded operation.
8-36V DC-Only Operation – Perfect for portable or automotive data loggers or waveform generators.