Malibu is a powerful, feature-rich software library designed to meet the challenge of developing software capable of high-speed data flow and real-time signal analysis on the PC. Malibu adds high performance data acquisition and data processing capabilities to Microsoft Visual C , CodeGear or GNU C applications with a complete set of functions that solve data movement, analysis, viewing, logging and fully take advantage of the object-oriented nature of C.
Rapid Application Development Libraries for Data Acquisition & DSP
- C Development software for Data Acquisition/DSP
- Multiple compilers supported. Precompiled static libraries:
- Linux: GNU C
- Project examples with source:
- QtCreator with GCC for Windows & Linux 64-bit
- Support for the latest Innovative Integration products
- Comprehensive class library for:
- Data Acq, Analysis, Display & Recording
- Compatible with Windows Server, Windows 7 through 10 plus many Linux distros that are regularly updated for current support (tested under CentOS)
- Rapid Application Development
Harnessing the expressive power of the modern, graphical, integrated development environments, Malibu offers the most powerful and flexible tools to rapidly integrate high-end data processing in Windows and Linux applications. This class library offers an excellent means to application engineers for synchronizing host side data movement and processing with hardware-driven data that is transferred to/from DSP or data acquisition cards. Malibu simply delivers the highest performance data streaming achievable on a desktop or industrial PC.
Rapid application development is achieved using principles such as reusable C classes, visual application and form design and full-bandwidth direct hardware access. Malibu is an environment that allows you to create any high-performance applications running under Windows or Linux.
For other IDE/Compiler support e.g. Microsoft Visual Studio, please contact support.