The mini-K7 is a user-customizable, turnkey embedded instrument that includes a full Windows/Linux PC and supports a wide assortment of ultimate-performance FMC modules. With its modular I/O, scalable performance, and easy to use PC architecture, the mini-K7 reduces time-to- market while providing the performance you need.
Mini Embedded Computer with Kintex-7 FPGA & FMC I/O Site & Integrated Timing Support
- Combines an industry-standard COM Express CPU module with a single FMC I/O module in an extremely compact, stand alone design
- Programmable Kintex 7 325/410 and Spartan 6 FPGAs
- Small form factor: 4” H x 7” W x 10” D
- Conduction cooled design: Fins or cold-plate
- Stand-alone operation: Able to operate headless, booting from SSD
- Windows, Linux OS support. RTOS availability
- Single VITA 57 FMC IO module site. Add anything from RF receivers to industrial control modules
- Integrated timing and triggering support for IO includes GPS or IEEE1588 -disciplined clock
- Supports Innovative and third-party FMC modules for private data channels, triggering and timing features
- 4 USB ports, 1Gb Ethernet, SATA (up to 4), DisplayPort Touch Screen
- Up to 2 SSD (1.8 in)
- AC or DC operation
- Embedded Instrumentation
- Remote, Autonomous IO
- Mobile Instrumentation
- Distributed Data Acquisition
Distributed Data Acquisition – Put the mini-K7 at the data source and reduce system errors and complexity. Optional GPS or IEEE1588-synchronized timing, triggering and sample control is available for remote I/O. Limitless expansion via multiple nodes. Up to 4 SSD for data logging.
Uniquely customizable – dual FMC sites for IO, user- programmable FPGA for IO interfaces, triggering and timing control, USB ports.
Remote or Local Operation – Continuous data streaming up to 3200 MB/s to SSD or Gb/s Ethernet. Optional, stand- alone, autonomous operation with GPS-synchronized sampling.
Rugged – SSD boot drive support in a compact, rugged footprint that is ready for embedded operation.
9-18V DC-Only Operation – Perfect for portable or automotive data loggers or waveform generators.