The SBC-Nano is a customizable, turnkey embedded instrument that includes a full Windows/Linux PC and supports a wide assortment of ultimate-performance XMC modules. With it’s modular IO, scalable performance and easy to use PC architecture, the SBC-Nano reduces time-to-market while providing the performance you need.
Windows/Linux Embedded Single Board Computer with XMC IO Site and 1 GbE Link
- Combines an industry-standard COM Express CPU module with a single XMC I/O module in a compact, stand alone design
- Powerful performance using Intel-based CPU core on a Type 10 mini size COM Express module
- Very small form factor: 150 x 75 mm
- Rugged, stand-alone operation
- Able to operate headless
- Runs Windows or Linux applications including RTOS variants
- Configurable IO uses standard XMC IO modules. Add anything from RF receivers to industrial control modules
- PCI Express IO site (VITA 42.3) delivers up to 1600MB/s to CPU memory
- Supports ISI XMC module features for private data channels, triggering and timing
- USB 3.0/2.0 x2, USB 2.0 x2 (internal). mini DisplayPort; 1Gb Ethernet; Two Internal Generic Serial Ports
- PCI Epress 1×4 (Gen 2) configuration for XMC interface
- Storage: 2 internal mSATA slots
- On-board XMC FPGA JTAG programmer
- Flexible 6V – 14V DC operation
- Embedded Instrumentation
- Remote Autonomous IO
- Mobile Instrumentation
- Sensor Data Processing
- Distributed Data Acquisition
Distributed Data Acquisition – Put the SBC-Nano at the data source and reduce system errors and complexity.
Limitless Flexibility – Different functionality can be achieved by simply replacing the XMC module.
Uniquely Customizable – XMC site for IO, user-programmable FPGA for IO interfaces, triggering and timing control, USB ports.
Remote or Local Operation – Continuous data streaming up to 500 MB/s (local SSDs) or 1 Gb/s Ethernet.
Rugged – Runs from the mSATA SSD drive in a compact, rugged 150 x 75 mm footprint that is ready for embedded operation.
Two Generic Serial Ports for system extension
On-board JTAG programmer allows XMC module FPGA in-system programming directly from the Xilinx development tools.
6V – 14V DC Operation – Perfect for portable or automotive battery-operated data loggers or waveform generators.
Xilinx Cool-Runner CPLD based System voltage and temperature monitor for safe operation.